Have you been looking for a way to give your kitchen a facelift without the commitment (or cost) of a total remodel? Changing up your cabinets is one of the easiest ways to hit refresh on one of the most important rooms in your house and–bonus– it can be done on a budget. Here are some of our favorite tips:
- In a smaller kitchen, darker wood can make the space feel tight. Paint your cabinets white or cool grey to make your kitchen feel bigger and brighter!
- Switch out your cabinet hardware for a quick upgrade. Sleek rods in brass or another metal provide a modern look, while glass or colorful ceramic knobs add a unique touch.
- Feel like your kitchen doesn’t get enough light? Highlight your makeover by installing task lighting to add an extra glow to your cabinets and add more light to the room.
- Pick a bright shade for your cabinets to make your kitchen pop! Balance the look by painting a few and leaving the rest white or neutral.
- Take the doors off of your cabinets and repaint them for an instant set of open shelves. Not ready to drop the doors altogether? Add glass panels or chicken wire to wood frames for a trendy farmhouse look.
Need a hand with your cabinet makeover, or just want to talk it over with a pro beforehand? Give us a call at (210) 535-1000 and set up a free consultation!